There will be a limit of not more than 3 vendors at a regular meeting.
Vendors will be chosen by lottery of all vendors wishing to participate.
An email notice to the president (firstname.lastname@example.org) by midnight the Thursday prior to the meeting will be sufficient to enter into the lottery.
Those picked will be notified by noon on Friday.
If there are more than 3 vendors wishing to participate at the next regular meeting then those who sold at the previous meeting will be eliminated from the lottery. If there are less than 3, then previous vendors wishing to participate will be picked by lottery to fill the remaining spots.
After sitting out for one meeting a previous vendor may be included in the next lottery
Vendors may sell plants, pottery and related gardening items.
Vendors will be responsible for the following:
- Bringing their own table not more than 30” wide and 8ft long.
- Totally responsible for their plants etc.
- Staying with their sales area during the period it is open.
- Sales may start about 6pm and must end at 6:50 (10minutes before the start of the meeting)
- Collecting their own money and paying all appropriate taxes etc.
- Sign a hold harmless agreement for the society and the school. Should have insurance that covers their activities.
- All materials will be free of disease or pests.
- Vendors must bring equipment to clean up the area and must remove any trash to the appropriate dumpsters in the rear of the school.
- Assign spaces for vendors.
- Provide notification in the Desert Breeze of their participation
- Not provide any other services than those listed including additional lighting
There is no charge to the vendors for sales (Tax exempt donations to TCSS are always accepted)